Like everything else measure twice and order once, we make YOUR new mitts t the sizes YOU provide us….so that said once your order and we cut the material for YOUR size….YOU OWN IT.
Now We don’t want to come across as hard asses, but getting the right size is easy peasy. Now follow along.
What will I need?
- A flexible measuring tape or a string you can measure afterwards
- If using string, then you will need a ruler
- Your hand or the persons hand the mitts are for
- And thats it
And how do I measure a hand?
For a great fitting mitt we ask for two measurements.
- Take your tape measure and go around the widest part of the hand, take note of the length.
- Now take your ruler or tape measure and measure from the bend of your wrist to your finger tips.
How do I know I have the right size?
A few things to keep in mind when sizing for mitts,
- No two hands are the exact same.
- Determine if you prefer a tighter or loose fit.
- Remember a tight mitt is NOT a WARM Mitt.
We also recommend going up a size if your measurements fall between two sizes.